The FTS 371 SMART is a low-power FAA L-810/L-864 red obstruction lighting system for FAA type A0/A1 structures. It meets changing FAA regulations for flashing markers.
With LED replacing incandescent lighting and marker power consumption decreasing by as much as 98%, a new approach for accurate monitoring is required. The FTS 371 uses a patent-pending current feedback monitoring technology that will not fluctuate with changes in incoming power and temperature, providing consistent and predictable results.
The FTS 371 SMART meets FAA AC 150/5345-43H and can accommodate both AC 70/7460-1K and 1L marker requirements. The system also meets Transport Canada CAR 621.19, ICAO Type B and Type C (7th Edition) and DGAC Mexico.
FTS 371 SMART Features
- Flash rate of 20, 30, 40 or 60 flashes per minute (200 ms flash duration)
- Infrared beacon LEDs for night vision compatibility
- Mode override switch
- Photodiode control with alarm inhibit option
- Modbus RTU Serial RS-485
- (4) dry contact relays (PED, BCN and MKR alarms, MODE status relay)
- Support for up to 8 markers and 2 beacons for AC; 1 for DC
- Sync input/output interconnects multiple boards for sync without GPS
- (5) year warranty
FTS 371 SMART Options
- Negative 24-48VDC ± 10% (isolated DC power supply)
- GPS synchronization
- Powder coated aluminum enclosure
- SNMP monitoring through FTM 190
- Infrared marker LEDs