Flash Technology marker lights feature a proprietary integrated monitoring circuit that interfaces with the Vanguard® Medium FTS 370 and Vanguard Red FTS 371 controllers to accurately monitor multiple LED marker configurations used in telecom and industrial obstruction lighting.
These compact and efficient L-810 marker lights reduce operating costs through nominal power consumption and extended longevity. An added advantage is that they easily install onto existing marker bases without disturbing the existing conduit.
A direct replacement or retrofit for FAA type L-810 incandescent obstruction lighting markers, Flash Technology’s L-810 LED marker fixtures are available for AC and DC applications.
AC LED Marker 370 Features
- AC input power
- Easy installation with minimal mounting hardware
- Lightweight and compact design allows for versatile mounting options
- Clear lens allows daytime visibility to assist in troubleshooting at the tower site
- Available as a single or double unit
- Weather, corrosion and vibration resistant
- Patented optics eliminate ground scatter
- 5-year warranty
Marker 370 meets FAA L-810, ICAO Type B (6th Edition) and DGAC L-810 specifications.
- Infrared (IR) for NVG and NVIS compatibility