Designed to meet FAA L-865 obstruction lighting requirements, Flash Technology’s FTB 310 includes a white xenon flashing light for day and night operations. It is suitable for structures 200’ to 700’ AGL (FAA tower types D1-D2).
FTB 310 Features
- Automatic fail-safe to day mode and notification if system has not changed states in 19 hours
- 3 dry contact data points
- Fresnel optics minimize light scatter
- 12 LED indicators to convey operating status
- 2-year parts warranty on all xenon system components including tubes
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor-rated enclosure
- Accommodates 120 or 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- TIA-222G certified for all mounting hardware
- Listed on the FAA Buy American Act registry
FTB 310 Options
- Advanced Relay Monitoring (ARM™) – 8 dry contact point with an Eagle port
- GPS Synchronization – by adding the FTW 170
This product is ICAO-compliant.