The FTS 371 is a low-power FAA L-810/L-864 red obstruction lighting system for FAA type A0/A1 structures. It meets changing FAA regulations for flashing markers.
With LED replacing incandescent lighting and marker power consumption decreasing by as much as 98%, a new approach for accurate monitoring is required. The system uses a patent-pending current feedback monitoring technology that will not fluctuate with changes in incoming power and temperature, providing consistent and predictable results.
The FTS 371 meets FAA AC 150/5345-43J and can accommodate both AC 70/7460-1K and 1L marker requirements. The system also meets Transport Canada CAR 621.19, ICAO Type B and Type C (7th Edition) and DGAC Mexico.
FTS 371 Features
- Flash rate of 20, 30, 40 or 60 flashes per minute (200 ms flash duration)
- Infrared beacon LEDs for night vision compatibility
- Mode override switch
- Photodiode control with alarm inhibit option
- 1 dry contact relay (primary alarm)
- Support for up to 4 markers and 1 beacon
- 5-year warranty
- AO – double L-810 (OL2) and controller
- A1 – beacon, controller and markers
- Standalone – FH 371 standalone beacon (AC or DC)
FTS 371 Options
- Infrared marker LEDs