The Vanguard Red FTS 371 SMART is an FAA L-810/ L-864 red lighting system for FAA A0/A1/A1+1 structures. It meets FAA regulations for flashing markers and complies with L-885 for catenary applications.
The system offers Ethernet-based SNMP monitoring. An optional LTE modem is available for Flash Technology NOC monitoring, or the Ethernet port can be used for third party monitoring using SNMP v2c or v3.
Data can be uploaded to the Flash Technology web portal for monitoring data, reporting and remote diagnostics. 24/7/365 monitoring and call center services are available with Flash Technology monitoring.
Meets FAA AC 150/5345-43J and can accommodate both AC 70/7460-1K,1L and 1M marker requirements. It also meets ICAO, CAR 621 and DGAC lighting standards.
- Flash rate of 20, 30, 40 or 60 flashes per minute (200 ms flash duration)
- Red and infrared (IR) LEDs for compliance with FAA AC150/5345-43J
- Photodiode control with alarm inhibit option
- Support for up to 8 markers and 2 beacons for AC; 1 for DC
- GPS synchronization
- 8 dry contact monitoring points
- SMART interface provides compliance with FCC quarterly lighting inspection (QLI) waiver
- 5-year warranty on the lighting system
- 2-year warranty on monitoring components
- LTE modem (AT&T or Verizon)
SNMP Monitoring Interface
On-site or remote web interface provides the following capabilities:
- Lighting system status and diagnostics
- Ability to configure and change mode
- Perform lighting inspections