OL800 solar obstruction lights are an integrated solution including a high-efficiency LED light source, solar panels and battery.
Per section 13.8 of FAA AC 70/7460-1L: a steady-burning red L-810 is required during construction if the permanent flashing L-864 is not in place. If power is not available, structures should be lit with a self-contained, solar-powered, steady burning red LED light meeting the photometric requirements of an FAA L-810.
The OL800 is designed to meet lighting standards for FAA L-810, ICAO low intensity types A/B (red) and CAR 621 CL-810. Infrared (IR) LEDs are optional. Easy to install, the OL800 requires minimal maintenance and is ideal for temporary installations like cranes, MET towers and during wind farm construction.
Intuitive Setup and Programming
- Top-mounted LED display with simple tap-to-activate functionality
- Easily check light settings without an external controller
- Programmable with optional IR remote
Scalable, Cost-effective Design
- Customizable for best value-for-performance
- Multiple battery pack options
Intelligent Energy Management
- Best-in-class, high-efficiency solar panels
- Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Patented Energy Management System (EMS)
- Ensures maximum battery life and light performance even in the harshest of environments
Durable, Low Maintenance
- Compact, stand-alone, maintenance-free unit
- Integrated solar panels, battery, electronics and LED light source
- Replaceable battery extends life beyond five years
|OL800 Compact||OL800 Standard||OL800 Large|
*Only available on enabled OL800 lights.