Designed to meet FAA L-864/L-865 obstruction lighting requirements, Flash Technology’s FTB 311L includes a white xenon strobe for day, a red LED light flashing for night and 3 LED markers. It’s suitable for structures 200’ to 500’ AGL (FAA tower type E1-E2).
An Eagle interface allows onsite programming, diagnostics and alarm notification via laptop.
FTB 311L Features
- Automatic failsafe to day mode and notification if the system has not changed states in 19 hours
- Data available for compliance with QLI waiver
- TechEagle™ diagnostics and programming
- Separate flashheads for ease of maintenance
- ARM™ – Advanced Relay Monitoring – 7 dry contact data points
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor rated enclosure
- RS485 bus for plug and play install to Flash FTW series monitoring systems
- 12 LED indicators to convey operating status
- 2-year warranty on all xenon parts including strobe tube
- 5-year warranty on LED flashhead and markers
- FTB 311 base unit can be configured to interface with existing red system