Designed to meet FAA L-865 requirements, Flash Technology’s FTB 302 is a medium intensity xenon strobe that provides a white flashing light for day and night. It’s suitable for structures over 500’ AGL including appurtenances 40’ or more above the main guyed structure (FAA tower types C3-6).
FTB 302 Features
- Interfaces with FTC 121 and FTC 140 controllers
- Fresnel optics minimize light scatter
- 2-year parts warranty on all xenon system components including tubes
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor-rated enclosure
- Available in multiple input voltages
- Custom installation kits and stamped drawings
- Optional 24/7/365 monitoring and call center services
- Component level technical support M-F 7am-7pm Central time
- TIA-222G certified for all mounting hardware
- Listed on the FAA Buy American Act registry
The system can interface with either the FTC 121 EagleSmart or FTC 140 to monitor, diagnose, log and communicate lighting system events.
- FTC 121 – Onsite via an LCD digital display panel or anytime, anywhere with Eagle software and a computer connected to a POTs line
- FTC 140 – Onsite via an LCD digital display panel