Designed to meet FAA type L-864 obstruction lighting requirements, Flash Technology’s FTB 302r system includes a high intensity red xenon flashing beacon for night. It is suitable for structures taller than 150′ AGL (FAA tower types A1-A6) where a red flashing beacon is needed to complement a high intensity system.
FTB 302r Features
- Fresnel optics minimize light scatter
- 2-year parts warranty on all xenon system components including tubes
- NEMA 4X outdoor rated stainless steel enclosure
- Accommodates 120 or 240 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz
- 24/7/365 monitoring and call center services
- TIA-222 certified for all mounting hardware
- Listed on the FAA Buy American Act registry
FTC 121 EagleSmart
The system utilizes the FTC 121 EagleSmart controller to monitor, diagnose, log and communicate lighting system events. Diagnose or monitor the lighting system anywhere and anytime with Eagle software and a computer connected to a POTs line. Contact technical support prior to the site visit to assist with the diagnostic and parts recommendation.
A convenient LCD digital panel provides programming, real-time status and diagnostics of each individual strobe in the system. It allows the user to interrogate an individual light to view flash counts (overall and mode specific), internal temperature, line voltages, trigger voltage, bank voltage, mode energy, marker voltage, operating marker bulbs and current firmware version.