Designed to assist airport acquisition by pilots flying in the vicinity, Flash Technology’s FT 723 airport beacon is an omnidirectional xenon beacon that emits an intense, flashing white light. Utilizing no moving parts, the FT 723 airport beacon light minimizes installation, operation and maintenance costs.
FT 723 Airport Beacon Features
- Flashing white xenon beacon
- No moving parts for minimum installation, maintenance and operational costs
- Internal alarm relay with electrically isolated contacts permits remote status monitoring
- Extensive instruction manual and drawings assist with installation
- Flashhead and power converter separation of up to 550ft. Power converter can be mounted up to 1,000ft from the main power source.
- Trained technical staff and information on support programs are available through the Flash Technology National Operations Center (NOC) Services Department
- Onsite training through Flash University is also available
- FT 723 airport beacon lights meet the Buy American Act