The FTB 208 is an FAA type L-857 that provides a white strobe for day and night. It is designed for structures more than 500’ AGL that support overhead cables and wires suspended over canyons, valleys or waterways. The system is comprised of three lighting levels. The flash sequence is middle-top-bottom, with the interval between the top and bottom flashes equal to twice the interval between the middle and top flashes.
FTB 208 Features
- Single enclosure for power converter and flashhead for weight and wind load considerations
- Available in multiple input voltages
- Complete system includes EagleSmart controller, handheld programmer and software
- NEMA 4X stainless steel outdoor rated enclosure
- Optional GPS synchronization
- Component-level technical support M-F 7am-7pm Central time
- Remote diagnostics with POTs connection to FTC 121
- 2-year warranty on all parts including tubes
- Listed on the Buy American Act registry
This product complies with ICAO lighting guidelines.
FTC 121 EagleSmart
The system utilizes the FTC 121 EagleSmart controller to monitor, diagnose, log and communicate lighting system events. Diagnose or monitor the lighting system anywhere and anytime with Eagle software and a computer connected to a POTs line. Contact technical support prior to the site visit to assist with the diagnostic and parts recommendation.
A convenient LCD digital panel provides programming, real-time status and diagnostics of each individual strobe in the system. It allows the user to interrogate an individual light to view flash counts (overall and mode specific), internal temperature, line voltages, trigger voltage, bank voltage, mode energy, marker voltage, operating marker bulbs and current firmware version.