Vanguard® FTS 370i-2 Product Announcement
Flash Technology announces the launch of the Vanguard FTS 370i-2 IR wind turbine light. The FTS 370i-2 is an L-864 red obstruction lighting system that meets specifications in the recently released FAA AC 150/5345-43J and is certified to this standard.
The FTS 370i-2 IR incorporates infrared LEDs for Night Vision Goggles (NVG) and Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVIS) visibility. Use of NVG and NVIS operations are growing in civilian aviation, especially in search-and-rescue and emergency medical transport. The FAA has determined that using IR LEDs promotes safer skies for these pilots.
Targeted at wind turbines and other similar applications, the FTS 370i-2 IR has several major features and benefits:
- NVG and NVIS compatibility using 850 nm infrared (IR) LED
- Integrated unit without an external controller reduces congestion in the nacelle
- Patented Fresnel optics that minimize ground scatter
- Patented 360° light collector for accurate light readings regardless of turbine orientation
- Aircraft Detection Lighting System (ADLS) Interface for light intensity control during aircraft-free periods
Please contact our lighting experts for more additional product information and pricing.