The AV-OL-75 is a lightweight solar-powered ICAO Type A Low Intensity Light available with optional Satcom and GSM connectivity. This light is suitable to mark aerial obstructions up to 45 meters or 147 feet in height.
The AV-OL-75 is the smallest and lightest ICAO Type A Low Intensity Light on the market, and is equipped with Bluetooth® connectivity for convenient servicing via the AvlitePro™ mobile application from a distance of up to 50 meters. Operators save time, maintenance costs and increase safety of personnel by maintaining the light without leaving the ground.
The model utilizes a tilted solar array which charges an internal battery during daylight hours, and at dusk the light will automatically begin operation.
- Optional Satcom or GSM Connectivity
- Solar-powered, Self-Contained
- Easy to Handle and Install
- Dual High-Performance Solar Modules
- Bluetooth® Connectivity for Convenient Servicing
- Tough UV-stabilised LEXAN® Polycarbonate Lens and Light Base
- AvlitePro™ mobile application provides Battery, Autonomy and Power data
- Optional Satcom and GSM connectivity
- External On/Off switch
- Charge port