The FTS 350i is an economical FAA L-864 / ICAO Type B red LED lighting system specifically designed for wind turbine applications that do not require the advanced features of the FTS 370i.
Small and light, this stand-alone obstruction light does not have a controller taking up scarce space inside the nacelle. The weather-proof, UV-resistant, polycarbonate construction provides a 90% weight reduction over the FTS 370i.
The FTS 350i is fully compliant with FAA AC 70/7460-1L requirements for turbines with rotor tip heights less than 699 feet and is certified to AC 150/5345-43J with infrared LEDs.
- Fully integrated system – no external controller
- Easy to carry and install on turbines due to extremely low weight
- Infrared (IR) LEDs for compatibility with NVG and NVIS per FAA AC 150/5345-43J
- Fresnel optics minimize ground scatter, making the light more community-friendly
- 10kA surge protection, two times the FAA-specified minimum
- GPS for synchronized flashing
- Handheld remote controller simplifies light setup
- Field-configurable flash rate of 20 or 30 fpm
- Dry contact alarm for beacon, GPS sync and mode change
- 2-year replacement warranty
- Adaptor plates for existing mounting brackets
- Mounting brackets available for multiple turbine manufacturers
- Overvoltage protection device (OVP)