Flash Technology or a third party NOC can monitor the ethernet-based FTM 190 SNMP monitoring system. The FTM 190 is available with an optional LTE modem for Flash Technology NOC monitoring. The ethernet port can be utilized for third-party monitoring using SNMP v2c or v3.
Data can be uploaded to the Flash Technology web portal for monitoring data, reporting and remote diagnostics. 24/7/365 monitoring and call center services are available with Flash Technology monitoring.
FTM 190 SNMP Monitoring Features
- Adds a web interface to configure and control the lighting system remotely or onsite
- LTE modem optional (AT&T or Verizon)
- Built-in AC power monitor
- Battery back-up ensures alarm notification during power outages
- 8 dry contact monitoring data points
- LED status indicators
- Eagle interface with Flash equipment provides compliance with FCC quarterly lighting inspection (QLI) waiver
- 2-year warranty
SNMP Monitoring Interface
Onsite or remote web interface provides the following capabilities:
- Lighting system status and diagnostics
- Ability to configure and change mode
- Perform lighting inspections