3 ways to tell a MKR 372 from a MKR 371
MKR 372 (F1901110, F1901120, F1901130, F1901140, F1904205)
MKR 371 (F1900010, F1900020, F1900030, F1900040, F1904210)
Flash Technology released MKR 372 to conform with the recently released AC 150/5345-43J. MKR 372 is very similar to its predecessor, MKR 371. Since infrared lights are invisible to the naked eye, how can you tell if obstruction lights are infrared or non-IR?
3 ways to quickly tell MKR 372 from MKR 371:
- Each marker has a label on its side identifying the product.
- If the label is missing, look at the L-810 marker from the top (shown above).
- MKR 372 will have LED boards on every side of the central hexagonal conductor (6 boards).
- MKR 371 will have LED boards only on alternating faces of the central hexagonal conductor (3 boards).
- Install L-810 marker, check MKR A2D values and call Flash Tech Support at 800.821.5825, option 9.