A voltage driven unidirectional white airport approach light, Flash Technology’s FTS 800 conforms to FAA L-849 styles A and E airport lighting requirements. It is suitable for simple REIL installations or to complete approach light systems, such MALSR, MALSF, SSALSR and ALSF I and II for runway alignment and threshold marking. The FTS 800 is compatible with air-to-ground radio controllers and ground-to-ground remote systems. Mount flashhead and power converter components separately when appropriate for terrain requirements.
FTS 800 Features
- Compatible with air-to-ground radio controllers and ground-to-ground remote systems
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Longer flashtube life due to low voltage (±500VDC) required for operation
- May be set for single-step or three-step intensity
- Flash Technology meets the Buy American Act with all our airport lighting systems
FTS 800 Options
- 50 Hz and 60 Hz systems
- Control and monitor approach lights remotely with FTC 183
- Automatically change approach light intensity to match intensity of CCR controlled runway lights with the FTC 435
- Internal system controller – FTC 415
- Component level technical training available
This product complies with ICAO lighting regulations.