A current driven omnidirectional white airport approach light, Flash Technology’s FTS 430 conforms to FAA L-849 styles A and E airport lighting requirements. It is suitable for simple runway end identifier light (REIL) or complete omnidirectional approach lighting system (ODALS) for runway alignment and threshold marking. Mount the flashhead and power converter separately for terrain requirements, if applicable.
FTS 430 Airport Lighting Features
- Powered and controlled by constant level current, in series line
- Longer flashtube life due to low voltage (±500VDC) required for operation
- May be set for single step or three step intensity
- Compatible with air-to-ground radio controllers and ground-to-ground remote systems
- Modular design for easy maintenance
- Internal surge protection
- Flash Technology meets the Buy American Act with all our airport lighting systems
FTS 430 Airport Lighting Options
- 50 Hz or 60 Hz systems
- Control and monitor approach lights remotely with FTM 181
- Automatically change approach light intensity to match intensity of CCR controlled runway lights with the FTC 435
- Internal system controller – FTC 415
- Component level technical training available
This product complies with ICAO lighting regulations.