Designed to assist heliport acquisition by helicopter pilots flying in the vicinity, Flash Technology’s FT 736 is an omnidirectional heliport beacon that emits a distinctive, flashing white light transmitting the Morse code for “H.” This flashing pattern readily distinguishes this beacon from other lighting in the area. Switchable to three intensities, the FT 736 is appropriate for day, twilight and night operations.
FT 736 Heliport Beacon Features
- Flashing white omnidirectional beacon with three intensities
- Distinctive Morse code “H” flash sequence of 4 flashes spaced 2/15 of a second apart, grouped at 2-second intervals
- Extensive instruction manual and drawings assist with installation
- Trained technical staff and information on support programs are available though the Flash Technology’s National Operations Center (NOC)
- Onsite training through Flash University is also available
- Flash Technology meets the Buy American Act with all our airport lighting systems