Available in several colors, including blue, A650 solar taxiway edge lights meet FAA and ICAO requirements for L-861T taxiway lighting. A650 offers a lower cost than traditional airport lighting with no sacrifice in quality, durability or service.
Powered by high-endurance batteries designed for aerospace with a lifetime of over 2500 cycles, the A650 is built to last for over 20 years with no maintenance for 7 years on average.
- Taxiway edge and apron lighting
- Construction, fence and barricade lights
- Temporary or permanent markings
- Helipad lighting
- Hazard marker light
Compliant to International Lighting Standards
- FAA L-861T taxiway light
- ICAO Annex 14 8th edition taxiway light
Easy Installation and Relocation
No specialized work crew required. Lights are immediately operational with limited air traffic disruption. The A650 can be quickly relocated for temporary or emergency applications.
Self-Contained and Low Maintenance
All components are incorporated within a compact, stand-alone unit. A650 taxiway edge lights feature a replaceable battery pack that extends the service life beyond 5 years, reducing the total cost of ownership and resulting in significant cost savings.
Energy Management System (EMS) monitors and adapts the brightness to environmental conditions for consistent operation and long life under the toughest conditions.
Designed and Tested to Tough Industrial Standards
- MIL-STD-202G: Humidity, Immersion, Vibration, Shock
- MIL-STD-810G: Solar Radiation, Salt Fog
- EN 60945: ESD, EMI, EMC; IP68; L70
- The A650 is acceptable for barricade and construction applications at Commercial Part 139 Airports under FAA Advisory Circular AC 150/5370-2G.
- Meets “Buy American” requirements.
Easy configuration and programming options include an onboard user interface, an infrared remote and device manager software through USB connection or optional wireless control system offering secure 900 MHz.