An industry leader in helipad lighting systems, Flash Technology’s helipad lights have demonstrated they will operate reliably in even the harshest environmental conditions.
- Solar helipad landing lights are self-contained, easy to install and require virtually no maintenance for an average of 7 years.
- Transmititng the Morse code for H, the heliport beacon offers 3 intensities for day, twilight and night operations.
- Solar heliport taxiway edge lights are powered by high-performance batteries with a lifetime of over 2,500 cycles.
- Our helicopter approach path indicator (HAPI) provides a safe, accurate glide sloper for pilot approach.
- The solar wind cone is available in 3 sizes to meet any FAA requirement.
- Wirelessly control solar airfield and approach products with our ARCAL and Handheld Controller.
These qualities and solutions work together to ensure that our heliport lighting meets and exceeds the needs of helipad owners, operators and pilots.