Flash University Medium Intensity Online Renewal Program
Flash Technology, a global leader in aviation obstruction lighting solutions, announces Flash University’s Medium Intensity Online Renewal Program. This new program offers a more convenient, cost-effective option compared to our traditional classroom renewal experience.
Removing technicians from the field for training impacts job site performance and client relations. By renewing credentials online, service partners can eliminate downtime as well as the additional costs associated with travel and lodging. In addition, many large tower owners require credentialed technicians. This streamlined process removes these barriers, ensuring that all technicians can easily maintain their lighting credentials.
Considering the prevalence and convenience of distance learning programs, Flash University hopes service partners and technicians will be drawn to this renewal option. However, Flash University will continue to offer in-person classroom renewals upon request and for technicians who do not meet eligibility requirements.
This program is available for technicians who successfully completed in-person classroom training for Vanguard® Medium FTS 370x and/or the xenon FTB 324x lighting systems.
To be eligible for online renewal, credentials must be within 6 months of expiration. Credentials expired for more than 6 months will require classroom renewal.
To participate in online renewal:
- Please visit flashtechnology.com/medium-intensity-renewal.
- Complete the form including the individual qualification numbers (IQNs) of all technicians at your company eligible for and wishing to complete their renewal online.
- Our training team will verify the expiration date of each technician’s credentials against our database.
- After we verify eligibility, we will issue a formal quote. The online renewal fee is $95 per technician.
- Once the quote has been signed and returned, we will send a URL for the online program.
- Distribute the link to your eligible technicians so that they may review the LED and/or xenon course materials and take the respective exams.
- Credentials will be issued via email after payment has been made and the exam(s) completed with a score of 80% or higher.
Payments are accepted via check or credit card. For security purposes, payment is not accepted via email.
Please contact us with questions or for additional information on in-person classroom renewals.