Our airport approach lighting systems are currently used at over 1,200 airports to provide reliable, cost-effective approach lighting that meet FAA L-849 standards. Our airport runway approach lights comply with international standards, are versatile and can be used as simple runway end identifier lights (REIL), medium intensity approach lighting system with runway alignment indicator lights (MALSR), approach lighting system with sequenced flashing lights (ALSF), omnidirectional approach lighting system (ODALS) and other alignment and marking purposes. Airport lighting system products we offer include:
- Unidirectional approach lights, current or voltage driven
- Omnidirectional runway approach lights, current or voltage driven
- Controllers/monitors for current or voltage driven lighting
- Airport and wave-off beacons
- Illuminated wind cones
- Precision approach path indicator (PAPI) lights
We won’t just sell you an approach lighting system. We also provide training services, helpful videos and equipment manuals and quick start guides. Our goal is to make installing, maintaining and repairing your airport approach lights as easy as possible.
View individual airport lighting system details below or reach out to one of our lighting specialists to discuss your specific needs.